Andersen casement window hardware swap

A quick learner from Andover says:
hi, I am looking to replace the hardware on a bay window. the original Andersen parts are way too expensive (the window is from the 1970's, at best). This is the hardware that I need to replace: Andersen #7073A Operator (Left Hand) with 7-1/2" Arm Length in Bronze Color Andersen #7073A Operator (Right Hand) with 7-1/2" Arm Length in Bronze Color and three tracks: 7030A (2) and B Two of the windows open left to right (from the inside perspective) and the other right to left. Do you have something compatible? thanks, David
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your description. We can help you with this, but we will need to see photos of the parts in question to ensure we can provide the replacements for them. 

Thank you. here are some pictures. I wonder if I can remove all of the hardware and start from scratch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named track.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, this operator has been discontinued and is no longer available. We don't have a direct substitute, but you could consider our 39-365 operator as a possibility. You would also need a new track to go with it. I recommend something like our 39-504 or 39-512.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the tracks will be the same for both. Take a look at our 39-365 and 39-366 for your operator replacements

thanks for your help. I will place an order. Two of the windows open left to right (from the inside perspective) and the other right to left. Can you clarify which to order? I assume the tracks are are the same for both.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0229.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0230.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You are very welcome. We are happy to hear that everything has worked out for you.

I ordered all of these parts and they worked! I have been trying to address this problem every Spring for six years (without paying Andersen's extortion prices for a poor design).

Thanks so much to everyone!

now I have to replace the tracks in my kitchen cabinet that are leaving sawdust everywhere...
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.