Assistance remounting coil balances to mounting bracket

A home owner from Seattle says:
I just ordered a number of parts to repair a few windows including mounting bracket 16-024, coil housing pivot 15-087, and tandem coil housing 15-086. I have the exact same question posted here: https://www.swisco.com/discussions/How-to-reattach-tandem-coil-balance-springs-to-mounting-bracket-77-150401

I'm still having problems figuring out how to reattach the coil springs to the mounting bracket. The answer in the earlier post "From there, hook the single point on the 16-024 under the lip of the 15-086 and place the two coil springs hooking the top hole and bottom hole"

First, can you clarify "place the two coil springs hooking the top hole and bottom hole"? I was thinking that the top two holes on each coil spring latch onto the mounting bracket. Is that correct or something different?

The bigger problem is I can't seem to figure out how to actually latch the coils onto the mounting bracket inside of the channel where the coil balances go as there is no room to grab hold of the coils to slip onto the mounting. I've searched for video's or more advice on this but thus far haven't been able to get this figured out. Any help greatly appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic1.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. In your first photo, the back hook of the 16-024 bracket is placed under the top left nylon "T". You are correct, the top holes on the two coil springs are hooked on the the top hook on the right of the mounting bracket. 

Now as far as getting the coils inside the channel: for the bottom sash, there should be a cut out at the top of the window track to remove the 15-086 & the 15-087 from the track. Do you have a cut out? If not you may need to make one, as the video below (for a different coil balance system) illustrates.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.