Atrium window lock - white

A contractor from Upland, CA says:
Hello,
I don't remember how old my windows are, but I am hoping you can help me by supplying this lock.
Thank you!
Christine
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could this be our 90-253 and 90-252? Is the size similar?
A home owner from WA says:
I have a window lock that needs replacement for a sliding Atrium window in living room. The house was built in 2015 and when I bought it in Now 2020 it was missing.

I believe it is the same model as the one listed in previous posts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Atrium Lock Interior Replacement for sliding windo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Atrium Lock Replacement for sliding window.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Did you review the products that Mike recommended to the previous customer? Those appear to be our best options. If you had any specific questions about them, let me know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.