Awning Window (5 Pane) Locking pin parts located on window frame for slide to grasp and lock

A quick learner from Florida says:

I am trying to locate the replacement Plastic inserts that apparently slide into the Aluminum Frame of a 5 panel Awning Window (Condo Installation) that apparently this part is the locking mechanism that when the window closed the hand crank allows a "U" shaped hook to latch onto this and brings the window pane to full closed/locked state?

It appears this Plastic insert is in the side track of the aluminum frame of the windows. I need to replace about 50 pieces as each window has one on each side of the window panel.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0876 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0874.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0875.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Charles. Have a look at the 36-016 vent pin along with the 36-015 window vent hook. These parts were used on Air Control and Keller awning windows. Take a look and match them up to your parts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)