SERIS TW-1 BALANCE

A quick learner from USA says:
I have windows made by KINCO, Gold sticker reads as follows SERIS TW-1, ANSI/AAMA 101-93, DH-R35, MULLED, MST: 4565. Need to replace channel balance and pivot stop for now on two windows. Saw interaction from Sept. 2020 with what appears to be the same items from another customer who happened to be in the same local area as me. I have pictures and measurements to send if you could send the link to a special order form. Pivot stop like your 15-105. The channel balance frame is 29" long, 5/8" deep and 9/16" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture4.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think we can make this balance for you, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration, just like you surmised from your research.

Basically we would use our S770-29 as a base, but we would swap that square-shaped terminal clip out for out 62-105 hook. That will allow it to lock into the 15-105 pivot shoe. Does that sound good to you?

If so, I need a bit more information before we proceed. To start, please tell me the exact weight of the sash, down to the ounce. That will allow us to calculate the spring's calibration.

Next, please tell me how many you wanted to order.

Once I have that data, I will email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

A home owner from USA, Middleburg, Florida says:
In answer to your question about sash weight, there are two windows each weighs 26.2 lbs.. And I will, according to your recommendations, need four (4) of the channel balances made, and four of the pivot stops also.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks! So, with that sash weight we will go with the 29D stamp option. Two balances with this option can carry 23 through 28 pounds, so that should be perfect in your application.

I'll email you a purchase link and price quote now that will let you add 4 of these balances to your cart. You can then checkout as normal.

Please let me know if you had any other questions and I would be happy to assist you!

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.