Balance ID Help

A quick learner from USA says:
I've been having trouble with one of our kitchen windows that would not stay up, or slide up without difficulty.
We managed to get the window sash out of the frame and took a look at the channels. One of them had a broken nylon string that would probably explain why the sash would not open or stay up.
A Swisco rep asked that I take pictures of the channels and weigh the sash and email you the information to have you advise me on what channel and clips would work best for the window. So, I am emailing the (17)pictures - there may be too many for you but I wanted you to have enough to make the best decision. The sash weighs between 18 and 19 lbs.

I would appreciate it if you would take a look and advise me on the best channels for the sash that I have, along with the cost involved.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! These pictures are a big help. I recommend our S395-22 with a 2140 option. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for your response. Sorry for the delay - just got around to measuring the shoe on the window channel and your recommendation seems great. Just a quick question, it appears that the height of the shoe may be a tad longer than an inch - would it make a significant difference?

Thanks so much,
Fairuz
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't think so. The most important dimension is the depth. The Series 395 comes with our 15-004, which has a depth of 1-1/8". As long as this measurement is the same you should be okay.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.