Balance Replacement

A quick learner says:
I am looking for the parts of a spring balancing mechanism for my window and instructions on how to assemble them together.
Spring does not look damaged.
So, I am looking for the sliding "shoe" and bracket with the pin, which is scrood to the window, and how to assemble the spring with the "shoe", and how to attach the spring to the hook on the top of the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2-a.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. We do not carry an exact replacement match for the tilt pin you have pictured here, however, our 20-016 appears to be the closest match. Look over the dimensions and design to confirm that this will work for you.

Dimensions for 20-016
Dimensions for 20-016

The shoe appears to be the 15-104 friction shoe. Carefully compare the measurements below to confirm if this would work as a replacement for you.

Profile view of 15-104
Profile view of 15-104

Face view of 15-104
Face view of 15-104

Regarding the springs, unfortunately, we would not be able to recommend a replacement part for your window. Since your window appears to be a wood window, a mill work near you may be able to set you up with new jamb liners. I'm sorry that we can't be of help with replacing the springs.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.