Balance Runner

A handy person from Gloucester, MA says:
Dear Sir/Madam, A while ago I bought balancers for windows. I think they were 25" Series 751 Channel Balances. The other day at that same job one of the windows would not stay up. After inspection, I found the right side had the sharp point of balancer had damaged the actual runner and it has to be replaced. In your site I couldn't find the runners for the balancers. Where can I get the runners I need? I think she told me there's a few other windows that won't stay open so I think there may be more than that one window I refer to.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the balance shoe? If so, see our 15-014. This is the same shoe we used to make our Series 751 channel balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)