Balance carrier for channel balance for Patriot 2800J series doublehung

A distributor from Derry, NH says:
Good morning,

Plygem has referred me to you to locate balance carriers for the channel balance for Patriot 2800J series doublehungs. I need approximately 15-20 of these for an existing condo project.

User submitted a photo of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! This part is known as a balance shoe. We have a similar part, our 15-195, but I don't think this will work for you. I notice that your own shoe has a deep indentation along the front of it. I assume the end of your metal channel also has that indentation?

Unfortunately, that kind of balance is no longer available. You may want to consider replacing the whole thing. See our Series 795 for a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)