Balance replacement

A quick learner from Jensen Beach, FL says:
REF: PGT-SH700 with S500-23 balance

Need to replace balances on non-tilt PGT WinGuard single-hung impact windows. The original balance rusted/broke as shown and has NO bracket in window bottom (original must be attached on sides). What bracket do I need (17-007 or 17-012) and are they stainless steel???


User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dennis. Since you've identified the balance as our S500-23, I think you should consider our 17-094 bracket for the bottom. Unfortunately, it is only available in steel. You may also need our 75-005 charging tool.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)