Balance replacements

A handy person from Edinburg Tx says:
I AM TRYING TO LOCATE THESE BALANCERS THE 1ST PICTURE IS PARTS OF THE BALANCER 2ND, 3RD AND 4TH PICTURE ARE
PICTURE OF THE OLD BALANCERS AND 5TH AND 6TH PICUTRE IS A COMPLETED NEW BALANCER THE BALANCER IT SELF CAN BE A 32 LONG OR A 33 . IF YOU SHOULD NEED MORE PICTURE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IF IT IS SOMTHING YOU CAN MAKE FOR ME PLEASE SEND ME A QUOTE.

THANK YOU

JULIE

G&S Glass LLC
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your exact balance isn't made anymore, but we can replace it a certain configuration that we can specially make for you. We will be using our S795-33 but with the top screw tap replaced with our 15-198 top hook and the bottom "T" shoe replaced with our 15-224 link. The stamp option will be our 33D and the pivot shoe (sold separately) looks like our 15-216.

Let me know if this setup looks good to you. I'm told by my colleague Steve that you're looking for 60, so I recommend looking over the hardware I mentioned just in case. If it all looks good to you, I'll email you a special order link and price quote for that quantity.

A handy person from Edinburg Tx says:

Sir I ANSWERED YOU BACK ON SEPTEMBER 7TH I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE OUTCOME FOR THESE BALANCERS. PLEASE NEED UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANK YOU

JULIE

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Julie. I'm afraid we never got a response from you until now. Did you look over the hardware I suggested? Does it look good to you? We'll email you an order link right now for 60, but I highly recommend looking at the hardware I listed to confirm that it will work.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.