Balance shoe broken

A home owner from Matthews, NC says:
Stamp on balance is #2900. Channel is 29". This is photo of L shoe and balance. The right shoe appears to be broken. I could not get to that side to get picture. I talked to Casey there. She thinks it is the 795 2900 but I wasn't sure the shoe was the same. It looks a little different from your pictures. The Windows are vinyl tilt in. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0708191641b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0708191641a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0708191642.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0708191623b.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Based on your photos, I think our S770-29 is a better match. Your stamp uses a weird rating system, so I'm not sure what stamp option to recommend for our product. You're better off weighing your sash and referring to the chart on the S770-29 store page. That will tell you exactly what option will work best for you.

As for the shoe, see our 15-129 to start. Keep in mind this is an educated guess, and only one possibility among several. It's important that you remove the old shoe and compare its measurements to the dimensions we show for this product.

Let me know what you think of these suggestions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.