Balance shoe for tapered channel

A home owner from Cornelius, NC says:
I purchased the 15-195 T lock balance shoe from your but it does not fit into my taperesd channel balance.The BalShoe I need is on the right side of the photo with both pieces:
The single piece photo is the BalShoe I need.

My neighbor received the parts ( BalShoe Patriot part # BALSH-6 # 747 1 1/4 drop in ), from Patriot Windows last year in 2017 because they were under warranty.

I called Patriot Windows and they told me to call you since my windows are out of warranty.. which I did and I ordered the parts I got from you..

Can you get the Balshoe I need ??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't carry this style T-Lock shoe. You would need to order a new complete Series 795 balance. I also recommend purchasing our 15-195B separately. I believe yours has an open cam.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.