Balance shoe and spiral balance

Quick Learner
Aug 20, 2023 8:14 pm
Hello, If you could help me match up the correct item for these, so I can order. Thank you, Lee
balance shoe front side balance shoe side view balance shoe spiral balance
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Aug 20, 2023 9:24 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. I'm sure we can help, but I need more information. For the pivot shoe, can you tell us its exact width and thickness? For the spiral balance, please tell me the diameter of the outer tube, as well as its length up to and not including the colored tip. We should be able to narrow this all down from there. 

Quick Learner
Aug 21, 2023 10:16 am
The shoe is a thickness of 1/2", and the width is 1 1/4". The diameter of the spiral balance is 1 3/4", and the length is 24" long. Thank you, Lee
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Aug 22, 2023 12:25 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks, Lee. Based on your shoe size I would recommend the 15-046. This appears to be identical in terms of both design and size.

I don't think your spiral balance diameter is accurate; 1-3/4" is enormous. The only two options available for tilt windows are 9/16", which is our Series 600, and 3/8", which is our Series 900. I feel confident you have one of these two, you should just double check that diameter.

Alternate image for 15-046
Alternate image for 15-046

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts