Balance spring #34B

A contractor from North Carolina says:

I think the pivot bar is 26-448 and the shoe is 15-230. The metal springs is smaller than S-795.

Thank you,

James

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part Picture #2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part Picture #1.JPG
We have a customer that is inquiring. Any updates?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We can definitely replace this balance for you, though it will have to be custom made due to its unique design. I need just a little more information to be able to help. First, how does the top of this balance attach to the window track? Is it a hook like our 15-198, or is it as crew-on clip like our 19-043? Let us see a picture of this top attachment. Next, how many balances do you need? From there, we'll get all this started for you. Thanks. 

I'm not sure how it attaches now, but I would like the screw in kind if possible like 19-043. I need 7 sets.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We certainly are happy to send you a custom link to order these balances with the 19-043 attached, but we highly recommend checking to make sure the original balances used the same clip. The 19-043 and 15-198 are not interchangeable, and the wrong one will not work with your windows. Furthermore, these custom balances cannot be returned for a refund, so it's crucial to make sure these balances are what you need before ordering. 

I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of the balances with the 19-043 attached. If you have any questions or need a different amount, please let me know here in the discussion. Many thanks. 

Finally, your pivot bar does resemble our 26-448, which indeed used with the 15-230 T-Lock Shoe. This shoe comes installed with these custom balances, so you'd only need to purchase the pivot bar separately. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.