Balance springs.

A quick learner from Havertown pa. says:
I have square block and tackle 24 inch balance assemblies marked 2310. Two of the assemblies are fine except for the fact that the spring inside broke. Do you sell just springs?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid not. I don't believe any company sells springs. Balances tend to be under a lot of pressure and require precise calibration and tools to install. It is not recommend that customers attempt this themselves.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
A quick learner from Philadelphia pa says:
The photos are of one of my balances. 24 inches long, 9/16 x5/8. They are stamped 2310 on the back. Can you help me select an appropriate replacement balance?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm glad you sent these pictures. This balance will have to be custom made. Don't worry, it's not as scary as it sounds. What this means is we will be assembling your balance with different components from our catalog, namely our 15-036 hook. I would be happy to send you a custom order form and price quote, but before I can I will just need to know how many you need.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.