Balance and balance accessories replacements

A quick learner from Fla says:
I HAVE INCLUDED PHOTO OF THE TOP OF THE BALANCE AND THE BOTTOM OF THE BALANCE. THE BALANCE BODY IS 17 INCHES LONG AND HAS THE NUMBER 3650 STAMPED ON IT....1/2 INCH WINDE. I NEED 4 OF THESE.
ADDITIONALY I NEED 4 CAPS FOR THE TOP OF THE RAIL, PHOTO SHOWS SHAPE BOTTOM PIECE WHERE SCREW HOLD IN PLACE IS BROKEN.
LAST I NEED 2 TAKE OUT CLIPS, BORKEN ONE SHOWN IN PHOTO.
THANKS
DEAN
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CAPS AND TAKE OUT CLIP.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LOWER BALANCE.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TOP BALANCE.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting on our discussion board, Dean. Starting with your top sash guide and take out clip, see our 16-002 and 18-161. As for your channel balance, take a look at our Series 380. You mentioned that it's stamped with "3650" on it. That tells us the metal length portion of the balance should measure 37" in length, excluding the nylon fittings. Measure the metal portion of your balance to confirm the length. 

Original manufacturer appears to be Barton Kramer. Block and tackle operation. Balance (metal only) is 17 inches and number is 3650. What would be the replacement? The balance is definitely 17" not 37"
Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I see, thank you. For your balance, see our S380-17. For the option, see our 1650 which holds a sash weight of 19-22 pounds. You will want to confirm the weight of your sash to determine whether or not this replacement will work. 

Darn I made a big mistake. The lady who first answered my request for help was correct the balance measured (metal to metal) 37 inches. Now that I have the balance out I can see my mistake. What is the correct block and tackle balance 37 " and how do I return the ones I made a mistake on?
Thanks so much for your help on this I really appreciate it. Only regret was being rude to the first lady who tried to help. Like most women she was right and I was wrong....when will I learn?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's ok. She is very understanding. Our S380-37 channel balance should work with a 3650 option. To return the ones you ordered incorrectly, you may review our full return policy here.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.