Balance and tilt latch needed

A home owner from Waveland, Mississippi says:
I ordered S770-28 it is almost same as what we need. But as you can see the bottom plastic with hole is needed for window to be slide in.

Do you also sell this part for window? The part to lock the window
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have something like our Series 795 channel balance. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)