Balancer Parts and screen tab.

A handy person from South New Jersey area says:
I need parts to repair my twister balances. it appears some of the end mounts are broken. I am also in need of about 30 screen tabs as depicted in the first picture.
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

As I started looking at your photos, I noticed that you have a discontinued Patriot window. We highly believe we can assist you with the appropriate replacements. Let's start with your first photo. I see a balance screw plug with screw that helps secure the spiral to your pivot shoe. Our 26-200 and 33-016 are the way you want to go. Moving onto your pivot shoe, you should be able to use the 15-046. The measurements seem to match up. Take a look and see if you agree. Our Series 600 spiral balances have been used for these type of windows. To choose the correct one, we need to know the length of the balance and the color of the bearing on the balance. It's also a good idea to go with the 75-006 charging tool to help with the repairing of these windows. Lastly, let's not forget about your screen tab. Our 70-123 will work for you. 

How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.