Balancer shoe

A contractor from New Orleans says:
Looking for replacement part as shown in photo. Any chance you could possibly help me locate the part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9E57B095-055B-47F2-BC1B-3A9AD44351C0.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photo resembles the pivot shoe that goes with our S140 coil balance assembly but we would need to see your hardware removed from the window to confirm. Take a look and see what you think. Thank you!

A contractor from New Orleans says:
Here is another view of the balancers. Removing them requires cutting into the jam.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 50D59C32-53AD-4647-B66F-C20415D2508A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 51CE7B26-F75B-4A9D-82E6-E4A1CD233091.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I also believe that you can use out Series 140 balance system but you'll need to remove the coil springs to get the spring weight code or weigh the sash to select the correct S140 assembly. I would also like to see your pivot bar removed from the sash to make sure it will fit in the metal cam of the S140

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.