Barber & Ross Spring Balance replacement

A quick learner says:
I need a Spring Balance plastic bracket with hole to set the window in. It currently is broken - 37 inches high and 44 inches wide.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A quick learner says:
This the clip that is broken. It just needs to be replaced but I have no clew what type and where to get it. Thanks
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! See our 15-104, this may be the clip that you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)