Barrier, double hung, 36" bottom weather seal.

A home owner from West Branch, Michigan says:
I am trying to locate a, replacement, bottom weather seal for this window. The company has gone out of business. I am attaching a picture of the current seal which is torn into 2 pieces, not real clear. If needed, I could send a sample of the old seal.

Please advise.
Thank you,
Jim

Picture available but I was unable to attach? Can you send me an email address to send the picture to?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would try making the image a bit smaller. Many digital cameras save pictures in very large formats, which can cause a strain on our site when you try to upload it. Making it smaller would likely alleviate that strain. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of weatherstripping here.
A home owner from West Branch, Michigan says:
Attached, hopefully, is a picture of the weatherstripping for the Barrier window. I had to glue it together being it had split. Hopefully, someone can help.

Thanks,
Jim
Bottom weather seal
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like your sill bubble "clips" on. We carry the type that slides into a groove on the bottom of the sash. I'm not sure if those would work. Take a look at the list I made on the right side of this page and see if you could adapt any of these to work in your window.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.