3- locking handle
Folding crank handle
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11A6941B-3E07-49C2-BD6C-A5F2087814C9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 489A704A-872B-4F6D-80B1-BD53FDEA4A83.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1C8D3620-2351-4DC0-AC34-5D7E427764DF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your lock looks like a match for our 38-090. As for the operators, see our 39-317 and 39-318. We also sell the 39-205 folding handle.

You also mention a bay window latch, but I'm not sure what that might be. Could you show me?

A quick learner from Amityville NY says:
Hi Tom,
Thanks for replying. I have attached a picture of what I call a "latch" perhaps there's another name for it.
The parts that you recommended will work in my window? If they don't, does the company accept returns?

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 703C3AA9-CE7E-435D-A534-03E541287AE2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Oh, I see. That would be the 38-090 that I recommended. 

We have detailed photos and dimensions on each of the store pages I linked to that you should use to confirm that my suggestions match. I think they will, but it can't hurt to check.

For peace of mind, we do accept returns, yes. You can see our return policy here.

A quick learner from Amityville NY says:
Hello Tom,

Thanks for your help with the purchases of the parts for my Bay window. I must say, that I'm Impressed with the promptness and the service I received. I got my parts and I watched the video and replaced the parts. Now everything works perfectly.
I will definitely recommend my friends to use Swisco. Im very satisfied with this company.
Profile picture of Tom

That's great news! I'm very happy to hear that everything worked out. If you ever needed anything else, feel free to reach out and I'll do my best.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.