Bay window part.

A home owner from New York says:
Please help me find the part that lets the lever lock the window. It's a long vertical item that looks like a track. I included a picture of the item from the other window.I want ti order the missing part.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say for sure, but look at our 38-091 and 38-092. These may replace your lock, though you may want to remove yours to confirm that everything matches up.

As for the locking tie bars, look at the 38-916 or 38-063 to start out. It's important to make sure the length matches, as well as the style and number of rollers. Also take a look at the 39-417 tie bar guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)