Biltbest crank

Quick Learner from United States
Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

I saw on the net someone inquiring about biltbest parts. Do h u have access to the crank I've attached? It's a narrowish longish casement window that locks on the left ( as your standing) and cranks from the right side in the middle.

Thanks, Mark
biltbest crank
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Dec 1, 2010 10:20 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Is your window a casement window?

If so, you may want to take a look at the Swisco 39-013 Wood Window Operator, 13 1/2". Also, you will want to replace the track, see the Swisco 11-3/8" EntryGard Track, 4 Hole. Lastly, you may need a new handle. Take a look at the 39-114L and 39-205 handles.

Keep in mind, in addition to replacing your other hardware you may need to replace the wooden sill cover.

Quick Learner
Dec 1, 2010 2:19 pm
Does it matter that this is an awning type window rather than casement?
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Dec 3, 2010 9:52 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Yes, it does matter in this case. You will have to use an awning window operator. Unfortunately, we currently do not offer a replacement operator for your application at this time.

We will post an update on the discussion board if more information becomes available.

Contractor from New Jersey
Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm
I'm looking for a suitable replacement (left and right) operator for a Biltbest crank/casement operator.

The arm is 11". Can you suggest a replacement

Thanks,

Robert
user submitted photo of biltbest crank
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Mar 17, 2011 10:33 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Hello Robert.

Please take a look at the image and responses above. You'll see that we recommend the Swisco 39-013 Wood Window Operator, 13 1/2". You may also want to consider replacing the track and operator crank handle.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts