Block and Tackle Balance for Tilt Double Hung Window

A home owner from Carol Stream, Illinois says:
I am looking for a new channel balance for a tilt double hung window. Please see attached photos of the broken balance and other associated parts. The balance is 24 inches long, weight category 24C, 9/16" wide and 1/2" deep.

Per 'Swisco Customer Questions & Answers', I think I need a solution similar to the one recommended in the post 'Broken window balance and locking shoe'.

I think, I need

1. Custom S770-24 with a rivet on the top hole for the S-clip, with snapon clip (part number 15-170). The 770 series 24" balance shown on your web site shows the spring connected to the third holes from the top. In my case, the top rivet on the top holes seems to be connected to the S-clip, and the spring is connected to the rivet (broken) on the second holes. Please confirm if the new balance with rivets on the top and third holes is OK. I am going to replace both balances.
2. S-clip (19-029)
3. Snaplock pivot show (15-169). This is not broken and seems OK but I'll order just in case it is needed.

Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance_Bottom.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance_Full.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance_Size.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance_Top_Other.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I agree with your thesis. This looks like a 24" Series 770, stamped 24C, with the 15-170 Clip attached and a Rivet in the Top Hole. I just sent you an email with a custom link enclosed to order (2) of these balances. The 19-029 Small S-Clip and 15-169 shoe are sold separately. Let me know if you have any questions prior to placing your order. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.