Block and Tackle rod Inquiry

A quick learner says:
I need to order replacement balance parts for 11 windows (2 sets for each window) which would be 22 total replacement balances. I took photos and measurements on the balance parts.
I also need to order replacement bubble seal weather stripping for the bottom of each window. I measured the width of the white hollow bubble seal weather stripping on the bottom of each window and it measured 1/2 inch x 32 3/4 inches wide per window. On each side of the windows there is white pile weather stripping and I believe it is the 3/16x3/16 and length per side is 35 1/4 inches. Can you tell me the Swisco part numbers I need to order to get the window balances, pile stripping and bubble weather stripping replaced? I would like to place my order as soon as possible this week. Additional information you may need is metal balance length is 27 inches, window bottom weighs 20 pounds, balance spring length is 12 1/2 inches and number shown on the white piece is Pat. 5.737.877.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7276.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7272.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7254.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7242.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7222.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. To determine the best bubble seal replacement, you'll need to confirm how it installs into the channel of the window. We have a few different types of mounting styles so you may need to remove a piece to see the end profile view.

With that being said, given your measurements, I am not confident that any of ours will work as a replacement as their diameters are significantly smaller that 1/2". You may review the bubble seal we have here.

The pile weatherstripping we carry measuring 3/16" x 3/16" are parts 58-002 and 58-021. The difference between the two are that the 58-021 has a fin seal.

Regarding the balances, I am confident our Series 795 channel balances should work for you, however, I'll need to know the entire length of an undamaged balance. Take a look at the video below for all of the information we'll need to identify your balance replacement.

The width of your T-Lock Shoe should be 1-1/4".

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.