Block and Tackle rod Inquiry

A quick learner says:
I need the correct part numbers to replace the balances in my windows. I have attached some pictures of what came out of my window. I did not include a picture of the Print Balance part 26-021.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MW PIC 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MW PIC 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MW PIC 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MW PIC1.jpg
A home owner from GA says:

This is a follow up to the first email I sent requesting help on identifying the correct part numbers to replace the balances in my windows. I have attached one more picture of the pivot bar used in my windows. The bar is 3-1/4 inches long and the holes are 1-1/4" center to center. I believe the S 795-28 channel balance will work in my windows. It looks like it comes with almost all of the parts assembled, but I will need a screw plug and 26-200 and screw 33-016 along with the pivot bars. If you can't identify which pivot bar I need from the picture I sent I am OK with ordering both the 26-021 & 26-366 to ensure I have the correct one to go with the S 795-28. I am wording on one window and want to replace the balances on both sides so my order needs to have enough parts for both. My sash is 19 pounds. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MW PIC 6.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It sounds like you have everything figured out but, if you haven't already, I would recommend watching our conversion video below to replace your old-style crossbow balances with the Series 795. As for your pivot bar, you would need the 26-366 to replace your original, which is also mentioned in our video. Thanks for posting! 

DIMensions for 26-366
DIMensions for 26-366

Alternate view of 26-366
Alternate view of 26-366

Alternate image for 26-366
Alternate image for 26-366

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.