Block and tackle

A home owner from Jensen Beach FL says:
I've been trying to replace the block and tackle on some windows that were installed incorrectly. The company I've been working with is having problems finding one of the end pieces. They suggested that I try your company. I need multiples of these and I'm really hoping you can help me out as I do not want to have to replace all 10 windows
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for writing us. I think we can help you replace this channel balance, but we will need to review a few things to make sure we have the right parts for you. The fittings on your balance look like out top guide 19-002 and 15-005 (1" depth) bottom guide. Please compare with your old balance's attachments to see if they match. We will also require the length of the metal channel, not including the end attachments, as well as any number stamped on the metal channel. Many thanks.

Looks like they match. Our top may be a tiny bit different but the measurements match. The metal is 26" without the ends.
Metal is marked 2540 BS1 not sure about this part is hard to read
Profile picture of Paul

Great, thank you! I don't think those differences will matter too much. I think yours was just made by an old manufacturer. I'll have my colleague Tom email you an order link and price quote right now for 20 of these, since you said you have 10 windows. If you wanted to change that quantity, please let me know right here in this thread and we'd be happy to do so.

At this time I would like to order 8, please send a link so I can place my order. 

I also need 1 1 1/4 take out clip

Thanks so much for all of your help.

Profile picture of Paul

You got it. Tom will get that new quantity out to you now. Keep in mind the price will change a little, since it's under the quantity price break threshold.

As for the take out clip, that'd be our 16-002. You can add this to your cart in addition to the custom balances when you're ready to checkout.

Thanks for considering us for your business, it means a lot!

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.