Block and tackle window balances

A handy person from Kansas says:

I would like to replace window balances that are block and tackle. Windows were installed 2002 and otherwise appear in good shape. Vinyl, double hung, tilt out. Balance for upper sash appears same as lower sash. Approximately 6 windows, all same height (60"). I found labels with AAMA certification and work order label but no brand name other than a model 3000DHX4660EI. I couldn't find a manufacturer when googling. No part numbers on balance assembly. It appears that the block and tackle component no longer slides up and down on the fiberglass rod. Profile of the lower part that slides in the window frame track is 1 1/4" by 7/16". Thank you for your help. Charles

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0380.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0381.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0382.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0383.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0384.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your crossbow style balances are no longer available but take a look at our conversion video below showing how to replace your balances with the S795 and related hardware. Thank you!

A handy person from Kansas says:
Thank you. I watched the conversion video and will order accordingly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.