Bonneville Window Balances

A quick learner from Fairfield, CT says:
Hi
I have some bad balances on 5 Bonneville DH window units. They are 30410 (sash opening)
Can you supply me with (5) sets?
balances
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We likely can supply these balances, but we need to see more of them. I can't quite tell if these are going to be stock items, or if we will need to make them specially for you. I'll need to see whatever is attached to both ends of the metal bar, as well as the hook on the end of the string. Can you send some more photos?
A quick learner from Fairfield, CT says:
Here are some additional pics. Thanks
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The company that made the window balances have gone out of business. We can still help, but we will need to specially make a replacement balance that will still work in the old window.

Specifically, for the "26-D-40" balance, we would be using our S770-27 but with the bottom clip replaced with a 15-014 knife lock shoe. I would also use a 27D option for sashes weighing 22 through 26 pounds.

For the "27-40-D," balance, we would use an S770-28 with the same 15-014 shoe and a 28D option for sashes weighing 23 through 28 pounds.

Please review this information and let me know if it looks good. If so, let me know how many of each balance you need. Once I have that, I'll email you a special order link and price quote for each.
A quick learner from Westport CT says:
Please proceed with the quote. I need to order 5 complete sets ASAP. Thank you for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what that means, exactly. When you say set, do you mean a pair of balances? Did you need 5 pairs for each, or just 5 pairs altogether?

Assuming you need 5 pairs of each, I will send you two special order links for 10 of each balance right now. Let me know if you need me to adjust that quantity.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.