Bought wrong T-Lock Balance Shoes

A home owner from Canandaigua, NY says:
I purchased some replacement 1-14" Lock Balance Shoe, Open Cam for existing balance. Measure 30 inches, stamped 30B. There is an indent at the bottom of the balance that won't allow the new balance shoe to pivot on the post and snap into place. Would you tell me the correct shoes that I need. Also, how do I return the shoes I have previously purchased.
Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tony. For Series 795 balances that have that groove at the bottom of the channel that interfaces with a similar groove in the stem of your old T-Lock Shoes, I am afraid that we don't carry either, and that both the shoes and the balances must be replaced. If you wish to do this, it sounds like you need our S795-30 with a stamp option of 30B. Just be sure your old balances attach to the top of the window track with a screw clip rather than a hook; if it's a hook let me know. You can then use the 15-195B shoes you purchased and swap them with the shoes that come with these balances by default (the 15-195). See the video below.

If you'd rather just return the shoes though, see our Return Policy here.

A home owner from Canandaigua, NY says:
I appreciate the response and will purchase the new balances. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at