Broke pivot on earthwise window.

A quick learner from Cincinnati says:
I need to get these to parts to repair my window. Can you please tell me the correct names and or part numbers so I can get these ordered.

Thanks,
Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jim,

It looks like you might need a new pivot shoe and pivot bar. We'd be happy to help you find new parts but we'll need to see some undamaged parts removed from the window to find replacements. thank you!

A quick learner from Cincinnati says:
Here is a pic of the pivot bar and the piece in the track undamaged.

Thank you for your help,
Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FF5F8F75-C6FA-4F3F-AB28-2DFAC7ED891E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A478631B-D42D-4F09-9B36-75B49282298B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Earthwise Vinyl Windows
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience while we look into this. It took some digging, but we believe we found the hardware that will work for you. Please see our 15-215 pivot shoe to start out and see if that matches your original design. I think it will but you may want to remove the old one from the window to be sure.

As for the pivot bar, we don't have an exact match but are working on adding one to our inventory. It will take some time for stock to be made but I'll let you know the moment it's available in our inventory for you to review!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Alright, we finally have it. Please see our new 26-459 pivot bar. Let me know if you have any questions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)