Broken Coil Balances

A landlord from PA says:
Please let me know which balancers I should order. This broken one is from the left side of the lower window. It's a Comfortworld window. The bottom window is 26x26.5 The glass on the window is 23 1/4 x 23 3/4.

I need balancers for both sides of the lower window.
Thanks
Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1366.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1367.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting.

To start, I recommend reviewing and comparing our part 15-177 for your pivot shoe. You may use the diagram below for reference. This is compatible with the S152 Coil balance.

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

A landlord from PA says:
Thanks - The 15-177 identically matches the pivot shoe I have. The coil balance I have has an 8K imprinted on it. Doe that equate to the 8 lb option of the S152?
thanks
Bill
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Yes, that is correct. The correct coil balance replacement would be part S152-8.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.