Broken Part & Spiral Balance for Tilt Window

A quick learner from Connecticut says:

Broken Part:

I am looking for a pair of Broken Part as shown in pictures. The part is screwed in window panel & locks with spiral balance through a plastic piece & goes up & down with spiral in tilt window.

Please let me know the broken part details & availability with you.

Spiral Balance:

I measured the spiral balance & it is of 5/8" x 22" Red Tip (Picture Attached)

To make sure diameter measured is correct, can you please confirm it by looking at the picture?

Thanks

Prakash 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken Part Position in Panel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Good Part Position in Panel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken Part.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Good & Broken Part.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spiral Tilt Window Balance.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Prakash. I don't believe your exact pivot bar is made anymore, but I have had some customers tell me that they got our 26-460 to work as a substitute. I've never tried it myself, so I can't verify, but it may be worth considering.

As for the spiral balance, as long as your dimensions are accurate then you should be able to use our S600-22 no problem.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.