Broken Window Part

A quick learner from Hickory, NC says:
Good Morning:

We have just moved into a new home with a few windows needing replacement parts. I have identified one part (I believe) as Pivot Bar 26-021. All dimensions match except mine has three holes where your part has two.

I am unable to locate the other part and am hopeful you can assist.

The plastic piece in the photos appears to connect a spring to the cords to keep tension on the cords when the window moves up or down.

The windows were in the home when we purchased it so we do not have manufacturer information. The only number I could locate is on the light weight metal frame that covers this part and the string which is marked 3000.

Hope you can help.

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Larry. I'm afraid we cannot replace this part. It is part of a balance's pulley system, which cannot be replaced or repaired. You need a whole new balance system.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)