Broken / bent parts

A handy person from Long Beach CA says:
I'm missing the broken plastic parts that connect the cable to the hook the keep the windows rolled up.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200125_111615.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200125_112111.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! This broken shoe looks pretty close to our 15-209. Look over our photos and information and let me know if you agree.

I'm afraid that we don't have that wire hook. I'm not sure that such a thing is made anymore. Our 62-105 may be used as a substitute, but I'm not sure.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)