Broken cover to spring mechanism on right hand side?.

A quick learner from Maine says:
I replaced the right tilt window latch but failed to notice the cover of the spring mechanism preventing the window from closing was broken. The clip ended up broken, since the case is designed to gradually move the clip in as it goes over the spring mechanism. When trying to remove it, it slid down the side of the window, due to the spring. One picture that I uploaded is an undamaged part, the second, the damaged one before I took the screws out. The only letters that I can see are G and H, which can be seen in 3rd picture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6E82FD8E-8C1D-47EB-8966-65D422D351F3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09C7C1C9-DFD2-4DB6-81C0-041CF7E295ED.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B5CBE15E-40EC-4501-A925-7DA42F8D2C36.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this project. The cover in your photos looks very similar to our 15-204, which is designed to be used with 3/8" springs like our Series 165. You should check to ensure that your spring is the right size, though, just to be safe. If you have any doubts, I'd be happy to look it over for you. Seeing a clear photo of the pivot shoe would allow me to confirm if the 15-204 is worth using or if we have a better option.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.