Broken nylon lock shoe in window balancer

A quick learner from Herndon, Virginia says:
Enclosed is an image that shows the problem I am having with my window.

I have a pair of single hung windows like the image on the left. They were put in by the developer of my 10-year-old condo and I do not know where they came from. There are no identifiers on the windows.

One window works fine allowing the window to slide up and down on two spring loaded window balancers.

On the broken window, the all-nylon shoe lock on the left balancer that holds a round insert (have this) is broken at the bottom (middle image).

On the right is an image of the same all-nylon shoe lock with round insert that works fine.

On the balancer is printed
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Looks like you have the old Silverline balance setup. That exact shoe isn't available anymore, but we believe you can use our 15-046 as a replacement. See what you think.
A quick learner from Herndon, Virginia says:
Hello Paul:

The dimensions of the 15-046 look about right. The pivot shoe is not tight in the balance channel but if I have a problem with the size, I can file it down to fit the channel. Probably would buy two to match on both sides.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.