Broken piece

A quick learner from Lamar MO says:
This broke when removing from window! What's it called and can I get a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This here is called a pivot bar. Specifically, it looks like our 26-378 to me. Look over the dimensions and see if it matches up. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)