Broken window balance and locking shoe

A handy person from Parkton MD says:
Attached are photos of my broken window balance and shoe. The channel balance is marked 24E BSI. I don't know the manufacturer of the window. The shoe seems to match your part no. 15-169 and the clip that attaches to the shoe is similar if not identical to 15-170. The balance attaches with a clip to a hole in the channel. The clip was too bent/distorted to match with any on your site. The balance is 24" L, 9/16" wide, and slightly over 1/2" deep. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0458.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0459.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0461 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0462.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24E BSI
A handy person from Parkton MD says:

Just an additional note that balance attaches to the window frame via a clip that extends from the top of the balance that seats in a round hole in the frame channel.

I've included a pic of the top of the balance showing how it connects to the window frame.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0496.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like a S770-24 with our 15-170 clip attached as you noted, as well as a Rivet in top hole to use an S-clip like our 19-029 or 19-030 for installing to the window track. This balance has to be custom made due to its unique specifications, so I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of them. Keep in mind the 15-169 is sold separately. Let me know if you have any questions before ordering. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.