Broken window balance and locking shoe

A handy person from Parkton MD says:
Attached are photos of my broken window balance and shoe. The channel balance is marked 24E BSI. I don't know the manufacturer of the window. The shoe seems to match your part no. 15-169 and the clip that attaches to the shoe is similar if not identical to 15-170. The balance attaches with a clip to a hole in the channel. The clip was too bent/distorted to match with any on your site. The balance is 24" L, 9/16" wide, and slightly over 1/2" deep. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0458.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0459.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0461 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0462.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24E BSI
A handy person from Parkton MD says:

Just an additional note that balance attaches to the window frame via a clip that extends from the top of the balance that seats in a round hole in the frame channel.

I've included a pic of the top of the balance showing how it connects to the window frame.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0496.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like a S770-24 with our 15-170 clip attached as you noted, as well as a Rivet in top hole to use an S-clip like our 19-029 or 19-030 for installing to the window track. This balance has to be custom made due to its unique specifications, so I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of them. Keep in mind the 15-169 is sold separately. Let me know if you have any questions before ordering. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)