Broken window hardware

A quick learner from Danville CA says:

First photo is a an inside locking mechanism that won't lock in the "down" position.

Second is a thin plastic piece a movable screen slides over.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2266.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2267.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Beginning with your vent latch, look over our 26-148 and see what you think. As for the screen track, our 87-206 may be a safe bet. Take a closer look and see if you agree. 

First of all thank you very much for this service, it's a great help. The 26-148 is exactly what I'll need and I'll be ordering two. The second item, 87-206, wasn't quite it so I'm sending another picture of it. I cleaned it to show more detail.

Thank you,

Andy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2272.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us, Andy. May we have the width and height of the track?

Sorry for the delay. the track is 3/8 inch wide and 1/4 in high.

Thank you,

Andy

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

That's ok, Andy. I apologize we do not have that type of screen track available, with those measurements. In fact, I am not sure if this exact track is still available anywhere. The only options we can offer is to glue the track back together, or possibly making something with the plastic woo trim, like Azak for example. 

I apologize we could not be of more help. Best of luck on your repair.

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.