CHANNEL BALANCE

A handy person from Waikoloa, Hawai'i says:
The channel is 9/16" square with a stamp: 1720

I'm thinking it is the: 18" Series 395 Channel Balance, but the top piece is broken and I am unsure if the 19-005 top is the correct piece or not.

Please advise, thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Length.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Shoe 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Shoe 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Top 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Top 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thank you for posting! Our experts are currently looking into finding a replacement for your balance. Could you tell us how many balances you're looking to purchase and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with our recommendations. Thank you!

I have two windows to repair, so 4 for now and perhaps more in the future depending upon the life span of the balance.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great! We finally have all the information we need. We identified that top attachment as our 19-039. I'll have my colleague Tom email you an order link right now for four 18" long balances with a 19-039 top and 15-001 bottom. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much, much appreciated.

Mahalo.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.