Caldwell 20 3 Balancer Replacement

A quick learner from Portland, OR says:
Hello,

Trying to find a replacement for the attached balancer. It says its a Calwell 20 3. Length of the metal is 535?? (21.06") which does NOT include the plastic parts. From my research of your website its either a 380 or 385, but I'd appreciate some professional confirmation!

Please let me know!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8833.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8834.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8835.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You are absolutely right! Your balance is compatible with both our S380-21 and S385-21. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' measurement of the bottom balance. You will need to measure your bottom shoe, like in the diagram below, to determine which of the two balances is the better match. Whichever one chosen will go with a 2030 option that supports a 12-15 pound sash weight. 

Alternate view of 15-004
Alternate view of 15-004
A quick learner from Portland, OR says:

Great -thanks for the reply. I'll have our customer measure the height (or depth) of the shoe.

Have a nice day.

Thomas

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good, Thomas. Thank you and stay safe. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.