Caldwell HM balance replacement

A quick learner from Vienna VA says:
I hve a house built in 1992. Windows are single hung , tilt vinyl. in 2 size. one the balance has id. 32 4 CALDWELL HM.
Other one is 24 4 CALDWELL HM.
both metal channel is 5/8" x 5/8" 32" and 24" long.
I appreciate if you tell me part# or let me know what other info. is needed

Top and bottom white plastic part is more like pictures on the left in your web.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 33" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 3240, and another that is 25" long with a stamp option of 2440. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)