Cam Color vs Number of Teeth

A home owner from Sterling, VA says:
I have windows of unknown manufacture, and the tilt-lock shoes have shattered (where the balance hooks in). They have a TEAL cam (like #15-015) but have 3 teeth (like #15-118). Which one is more important. Size is too close to measure.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
What is the balance series?
Is there another window in the house that uses the same pivot shoe?
If yes, please include a detailed photo with your reply.
Balances are 600 series 37"x5/8" Red.

Here is the old Pivot Shoe from my windows, which should be the replacement? It's approximately 1 1/4"x 2" x 1/2", though these are not exact. I have narrowed it down to #15-015 (Teal Cam, 2 teeth), #15-046 (White Cam, 3 teeth), and #15-118 (Blue Cam, 3 teeth).

Thanks.
Customer image of their pivot lock shoe.
Update: It appears my old shoes are 17/32" thick, which you guys only have with Teal Cam, will this work?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
On repairing vinyl windows I would recommend the 15-046 . Reason being that the break shoe is in the back of the shoe similar to your photo. The 15-015 is used primarily with the aluminum windows it has a side break shoe. The 15-118 shoe could be a little too thick for your track.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.