Can this be replaced

A quick learner from Fall River, Ma. says:
My windows do not sit into the spring loaded device that allows for the window to go up and down. It's the t-shaped part that comes out of the window that's broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0902181423_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Based on the photo you sent to you, it appears you are looking to replace your pivot bar. However, because it is still installed, we can't make an accurate recommendation. We will need for you to remove the part from the window and attach an another photo for us to see. We'd also like to know its measurements and dimensions of the piece as well.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! See our 26-452 pivot bar, this looks like it'd be a great match for yours. We also have the 26-451, which looks like it could be a match for the old housing.

Here is the pic.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0417191510.jpg
The plastic is broken too. Do I need that as well?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If it's broken then yes, you'll want to replace it. That'd be the 26-451 that I mentioned.

Ordered both. Thanks for all your help. If i have any issues I will post.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate your business. Please let us know how it works out.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.