Can you help identify these

A landlord from Jersey City, NJ says:
Hello, I am a landlord in Jersey city. These parts are in windows that were installed about 10-12 years ago in a building I just purchased. Can you help identify these as I need to do repairs on numerous windows.
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Check out our 15-111 shoe, 15-150D support, and finally the Series 150 coil spring. I think this hardware could work for you, but see if you agree.
A landlord from Jersey City says:
Donna, I appreciate your part sugestions and it looks like the 15-111 shoe wil work and the 15-150D support will work, bnut how do I know how many pound the series 150 coil spring should be. I'd like to order parts to expedite repairs
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There should be a number etched on the spring itself, near the end that attaches to the pivot shoe. Cross-reference that number to our list of Series 190 springs. If not, give me the weight of your sash.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.