Can you help me please?

A contractor from Sugar Grove, IL says:
This is a shoe (broken, searching for) of sorts that receives the pin of a tilt out sash. It doesn't appear to be a locking shoe. There is a removable liner in which the shoe rides in and counterbalances the weight of the sash with a simple spring that stretches out when the window is raised or lowerd. I think that all I need are replacement shoes. All are shown in the photos.

Thanks in advance. I've purchased several times in the past from your company. You folks are great!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We don't have this exact shoe, but I wonder if you could use our 15-104. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)