Caradco window crank

A contractor from Yardley, Pa says:
Good morning - I need replacement cranks for left and right casement windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF58A115-7C1C-4D53-9B0E-1057CD05F48F.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. It appears that these could be our 39-155 and our 39-156. However, to confirm for sure, you'll need to confirm the measurements. Take a look at the diagram below to compare the dimensions to your existing hardware. If they are not a match, I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator.

Dimensions for 39-156
Dimensions for 39-156

Hi Jasmine - hopefully the info I'm providing will help figure out the correct replacement. I noted the brand name Entry Gard Truth and the number 20755 etched in the long arm.

I'll be replacing the hardware for both left and right windows.

Tnx
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 06F3541C-651A-4F39-AD30-C70FC4C81C1E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C5FD0687-4DF6-4DAA-A255-DC9B64C5A441.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6E287D0-2328-43E3-AB26-A59ED7E2D4EA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D19D2604-E546-408A-B8E9-956DD6A2E20D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 703FF893-26F9-4B67-A0E9-E76502F77D64.jpeg

Based on the details provided, it looks like you have the 39-031 and 39-032 casement operator. You'll need to use the diagram below to confirm the measurements with certainty, however, I am confident is the correct replacement.

Dimensions for 39-032
Dimensions for 39-032

I've linked the other related hardware such as the covers and handles in case you are looking to replace those as well.

Hi Jasmine - I measured the parts and they are the same as the images you provided. So I'll order them this week.

Two other items for the same windows?

The plastic wheel at the tip of the long arm rides in a metal channel. Is there a replacement for that channel?

Separately, the window has a kerf weather strip on the bottom of casement panel. Is there a replacement for that?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B761F24-25BC-46BE-A309-23547A841398.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0EE2E01B-7013-4B33-A30E-A9C67F54B5E4.jpeg

I believe you are referring to the track that the wheel at the end of the casement operator glides in. Take a look at part 39-505. Look over the dimensions to confirm that this is the replacement you'll need.

Alternate view of 39-505
Alternate view of 39-505

Profile view of 39-505
Profile view of 39-505

In regard to the weather stripping, may I see a photo of an undamaged piece of the end profile? I understand that may be difficult because it may be brittle but this would allow us to make the best possible replacement recommendation. Please let me know if you are unable to.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.